Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Moon new trailers...

Just saw the new New Moon trailer, I don't think the boy can watch the movie in the theater, this movie is way more intense but I guess we can see if he still wants to or not and with prior viewing through me first.

I love Edward and Bella, but really my heart belongs to Jasper and Alice. But really Jacob is looking mighty fine since his hair cut and some beefing up. Come on Mary, you can't say he doesn't look good.


Again all I can say is I have no life so yes this stuff appeals to me. And after a huge discussion with the boy a number of nights ago, really I don't think I will be bringing a man home anytime soon. I will get there, the love of my life is still out there but I am just enjoying being a mom. Besides I get to check out all the hotties so really no complaints from me at this point.

1 comment:

fmandds said...

Um I don't think he does. It's the character. I just can't see him as anything but the whiny,unreasonable and hypocritical person he is.