Tuesday, February 1, 2011

113 hours...

I am a work-a-holic by nature, I must admit I get this from my parents and I want to be a proud mother who can say my son knows I bust my butt for him. Can I just say working 113 hours over the last two weeks has really gotten to me this time? I am so exhausted that I honestly can say I can not think straight.

Why do I work this hard? You mean other than the work ethics my parents have put into me? It is because I don't want to be one of those people that just has things handed to them. I know I should accept the help when it is offered but I just can't get it through my head, I would rather me be the one who does or gets what I want. This is my down fall when it comes to guys in my life, they don't seem to want a girl who can do it on their own and as much as I might regret it I would prefer to call my dad to help me over a guy.

Oh I am sure there is a man out there that is willing to put up with this but he has yet to be found. Can I say though the boy is willing and ready for me to date, he has directed me to web dating and thinks that is a good thing, it will come with time I just need to get the work out of me.

No comments: