Friday, February 11, 2011

V-day change of heart...

If I have liked Valentines day before I don't recall, I hate it. It has nothing to do with the holiday really itself, I just feel that if you love someone you should tell or show them all the time and not have a day that makes you do it. The boy has stepped it up a notch this year and I must admit that I have really enjoyed him gifting me this year.

He created this beautiful heart valentine for me, it has purple, my favorite color. I have this hanging up at work.

His next wonderful surprise consisted of me being asked to work late one night. What?! Me work late, that ludicrous! (see previous post) I got to a part where I didn't want to start another project so I asked my sister if I could come home. I love that she helped him out with this because it's hard that he doesn't have someone all the time on hand to help him out with things for me. I love her comment of "I love your son to death but he is SO SLOW MOVING." I know it was said with pure love in her heart and meant nothing by it because I feel the same way some times.


Needless to say these Cherry Chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese frosting were some of the best cupcakes I have ever tasted. I must say everything tastes better with love behind it.

No comments: