Saturday, December 5, 2009

Season of joy...

I have been slacking but not just because I am lazy but more because I just have been busy and have not found the time.

I think I really do love Christmas the best, well besides my birthday which in itself is a holiday. I just like giving, I really don't like to get gifts for the most part, unless there is a meaning behind it. I really would just rather spend the time with my family and dear friends. They mean more to me than any present in the world could give to me (well unless you are talking about a trip or even a new house in Hawaii because sorry folks I would ditch you in heartbeat :D).

This year I am making treats for our neighbors, depending on the time it could be just a s'mores kit (idea stolen from another blog I follow) or I may be willing to try out making cake pops (minus the sticks, and still another idea stolen from another blog, but my sister follows that one). Could be both but who knows.

I plan on getting up some pictures here shortly of our recent adventure to the Festival of Trees, but I could be holding out a promise I can't keep. ;)

Dear Santa, define the word "good".

No comments: