Thursday, January 28, 2010

For Mrs. B and the dog did what...

I know Mrs. B did not really want me to talk about her, but I can't help it I finally got something out of H that I thought I would just share because he is just so cute!

So H mentioned that he loves learning his home row, it took me a bit but I finally clued in to what he was talking about. He loves to go to computer lab and he loves learning new letters on the keyboard because I guess the little modules they use have characters of sorts, he likes getting to the end because they sometimes sing and dance. I mentioned he is learning to do typing in elementary school but I learned that stuff in Jr. High, he thought it was great that he was as smart as me in JH (probably not a far stretch but I still think I have him beat). G-pa stepped up and said he is still learning the keyboard, he loved the fact he was smarter than him (and yes again probably not a far stretch but I think the old man wins just by age alone).

I know she will be leaving soon as her son will be out of the school, I think this year but I wanted to make sure she knew we love her and has inspired the kid to get through the keyboard (even if he puts his fingers there and then still chicken pecks at home).

I posted on FB that the boy had a very hard day today at school but he pulled through and at least according to him he did not get in trouble but I guess they had a lot of school work today, I feel bad for the kid but I did let him know that all those days I have such a hard day at work is a lot like he felt at school today, he was a little more understanding. I only hope I gave him enough balloons and tickles to really cheer him up.

And just you know the picture shows that even if the dog eats the homework, well I guess in this case tore and threw up on the homework, we were able to tape it back together and clean it up and we got the library homework done, hopefully not late but done.




No comments: