Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sign my year book...

Well my sister and I vary on what we found fun in high school. I LOVED going to dances, stomps and games. I also enjoyed the last day of school when all you would do is walk around getting signatures and little notes from friends and teachers. Usually I liked that because it always would boast you up and who doesn't want to feel special?

I have found my old year books and was showing the boy old friends, boyfriends and family. Again he just loves to hear what stories you can share with him. I started reading some of the old comments and came across one that was done by... wait for it... Mary! What in the world was she thinking considering her snide comments and despise to all that is fun and lovely in high school.

I was laughing so hard reading this so her comments are below...

Off to the side she states "this was my split personality to" which only makes me think she has signed somewhere else but I haven't found it yet if she did.

"that you have a terrific summer swimming your butt off to beat you abnoxis little sister (Mary). You may think she is a piece of crap now butt wait till she has got money (grown-up, got a job) you'll wish you never had said that she was a female dog. Now you other sister is something else. She can break a mirror just by looking at it. Even though you say she is so cute really isn't. If you look with your heart and not your eyes you'll see what she is. She is a hairy monster that lurks around your bedroom trying to scare you. You think she's a cudly little green muchins. But she NOT! Listen to me. I know the truth. I was once a ... that you're little sister (Mary) get along better. Give her some licore. She deserves it. But Tami deserves it more. I hope you keep splashing both your sisters. They both deserve it. Stay cool and your sister Mary

Not sure exactly which sister she was talking about but most of that was with in the parenthesis of the split personality warning.

Love it!

2 comments:

fmandds said...

Oh my! Goodness! I have no idea who I was referring to either NOR even writing that. I had issues when I was younger. Of course that is apparent now.

Norah said...

Lol she did the same thing to my yearbooks. Weird things she just wrote on weird pages. I'll have to find them and share.