Tuesday, June 22, 2010

San Diego Zoo...

I am terrible at remembering dates of things, I believe we went to San Diego in 2007, but off hand I don't recall. We did end up going with my sister and the zoo was one of our stops. I have gained a lot of weight over the past few years, I need to reminisce more so I can remember why I am trying to lose it, other than to be healthy and for my son.

The boy has a very hard time just allowing a natural picture, if he knows a camera is on him he hams it up for you. But he is still cute none the less. I like to have pictures of us together. It doesn't happen that often but it I love it when they do.
The boy actually took the picture up above, it is of me and my sister outside of the zoo. We LOVED San Diego, we will be going to Legoland this year. I am hoping to lounge at the beach for the majority of the time but we will see.

No comments: