Monday, June 21, 2010

Slug bug...

Ah yes, the good old days where you would punch your siblings until they were black and blue, now a days you politely tap them so they just know you could have done more than that. A few years back I was trying to teach H the game, well at the time there were not a large number of real "slug bugs" out there, it was hard to find the beetle bugs for me to teach him the game, then for unknown reasons the boy couldn't differentiate between the beetle and a PT Cruiser (really I have no idea why but thought it was cute), so to help with this I allowed the Cruiser to be part of the game. Well it only grew from there, then he wanted convertibles and motorcycles and even more recently he wanted Mini Coopers. On one of our walks with the dog we came across an auto body repair shop and there was what is being called an "old school" Mini Cooper, I guess it kind of looks like one right?


1 comment:

Bean said...

Funny! Travis and my kids love that game and play it all the time.