Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ahhh, sweet young love...

Tomorrow in school is Valentine's day because they will not be there on the 14th. My young and beautiful son made valentine's for his class. I think if he had his way, even though he won't admit is out loud, he would give this lovely young girl a special one. I have met this girl on many occasions and she is truly adorable. I sense the feeling is mutual, she is already making the moves on the mom to get to the boy. If you ask H he will tell you they are only best friends but really to save himself from being teased I think he is being kind.

My young child is in a heap of trouble though. He got sent to the principals office, damn boy will be the death of me. Of course I wouldn't have a clue where he gets his temper from. ;) I guess the whole class was acting out and the teacher told the class that she would have to play the role of the mean teacher because no one would listen to her. Well leave it to H to decide that he was going to be mean back. I don't blame her for sending him away. Of course he could care less that he gets no video games and such for the weekend. Blows it off like it is nothing. I even told him he could not play with his toys, well he took it upon himself to find a box to play with. Really, am I suppose to be so mean that I can't even let him play with a box? I let him play with it because he was keeping the damn cat and damn dog from fighting.

Also I got asked while putting the boy to bed tonight why I love Edward so. I explained that Edward was fictional, if he had been real I would probably love him. But then I looked at him and I said "but you like him too". The boy turned his face away with a smile saying no, but the real answer was yes. I have tainted my boy, I think he is secretly waiting for the movie now. He was caught reading Eclipse (which is the one I am currently re-reading at the moment). I have created a girly boy!!!! I would like to hope he will only be more sensitive as he grows up and in tune to girls and women.

Again, I have accomplished yet another post, only hope I can keep it up.

Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

No comments: