Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am so dumb,

I really feel if I were to go back to second grade I would not be able to pass. Was it really this hard to go through it the first time???? I swear to you H's homework gets me stumped a lot!

It has been a week now and I have yet to let H watch tv (at least anything he wants to watch, I get really bored) or play video games. I think by this weekend I will allow him to watch movies or tv shows again but I am still holding out on the video games. I am not sure how long I will keep them away from him, but for awhile still.

I must say he has done ALOT of reading because of the whole no tv thing. He read for 2 1/2 hours in one day straight because he was so "bored". I made sure to point out he was grounded so he is lucky he was only bored.

H has his a program his grade is performing at school coming up next Friday. He is so excited and can't wait to sing his almost solo part. I am really excited to see him perform. He keeps practicing but he says he is scared because he can't remember all the words at home. I reminded him it is probably easier to have the music going on to remember.

His stomache has been bothering him the last few days, it hurt him so bad yesterday that he went to the sick room at school, they called me to come get him. He was doubled over in pain. I hate seeing him like that. I only wish I could take away such pain from him. Although I love when he is sick though, we get to "snuggle buggle" more, a joy that keeps slipping away as he grows up. He won't want it one of these days so I take advantage of it.

No comments: