Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tee hee, yes, I still suck...

I really am trying to keep this up to date but it is not succeding very well, but really for me I am doing fairly well. So we did two walks this past weekend, WOO HOO, really I am just more proud for myself, we are getting there. Tauna, you are always welcome to meet up with us, we just walk the new Legacy pathway. The weekend we will be taking a break and heading to Vegas and the following weekend we will be going crazy because of egg dive at the SODA Center (South Davis Recreation Center), but we totally could get together.

I am going to try posting a picture because I am still new to all this stuff. This is Hunter trying to have his hair be like Edward's from the Twilight movie, I swear he is worse than some girls for this movie. But definetly NOT as bad as my mom (bordering psychotic only because she has told my son she is the only one who can have pictures of Edward on her phone).



I can't believe he will be 8 in just a few short weeks, of course if we decide to do the Hoover Dam tour he will be 8 (wink, wink). I guess that is the age they will allow you to take the inside tour.
Well I will try again, until next time.

7 comments:

Norah said...

Geez Tauna gets an invite and I don't to join you walking. And whats this about Vegas? I hope you have fun.

fmandds said...

Well you don't live down this way now do you? Are you going to drive all your kids down with ya? I didn't think so.

mama_g said...

Tauna was the one who made the gesture, I am just responding. You are more than welcome to join up but we have grown to like the Legacy walk way. As soon as we decide on which trail head to hit I will post it and if you all want to come then come, if not that is fine I will be walking it anyway.

Norah said...

Its actually funny that you posted that as Don and I have been talking about walking the trail with the boys. So yes Mary we are thinking about driving down there to do it.

SessionsFam said...

I miss you guys and all your little "bickerings"! :) Let's all go walking together!

fmandds said...

Hahaha! I can't believe you remember we used to bicker all the time. It hasn't stopped one bit. We are always at each others throats, but yet we love it and wouldn't want it any other way.

Bean said...

Hey, I love that you have a blog! I love my blog I have published two blog books already.I have added you to my list of blog readers so now we can keep intouch with eachother.