Saturday, July 11, 2009

Parade of Homes 2009...

Well I let Mary talk me into doing the parade of homes tour. It was interesting, makes me sad though because I am sure I am stuck where I am for a very long time. It was fun to get to spend some time with my sister even though I was out ALL DAY touring homes.

The picture below is of a playroom under a staircase that reminded me of my oldest nephew, although I think he loves Hannah Montana way more then this movie now.


Also she may not find it as funny but at the end of a long and exhausting day Mary's seat belt got all twisted up and she was getting really irritated. Well I thought to help cheer her up now that she is home I would remind her of the time that H was caught exercising in the back seat with the seat belts from both sides when he was sitting in the middle. I apologize for the quality, I guess I can send the videos to the online folder but I can't send them from there out.

Check out Mary's blog for more extensive pictures of the Parade. Besides the Madagascar one I took a picture of a closet so I can redo mine.

The most precious things in life can not be built by hand or bought by man.

No comments: