Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cleaning fun...

On most nights the boy and I have a conversation question that we normally ask "what was your favorite part of today?", on the way home from visiting up at my sister's house he asked me. I stated it was when he helped me to clean out our front closet and how he cleaned up his room (my intent was to get him to try to clean up more around the house).

I asked him what his was, he says when he got dressed. Stumped I couldn't figure out why getting dressed was the best part of today so I asked him questions. He kept giving me his "really don't you know what I am talking about" look. He said when I was dressed like a model.

Yes, while cleaning he got dressed up in some of my heels and went and got some of my clothes and "posed" around the house. I was able to capture a picture so I can torture him with when he is older and I meet his girlfriends. I totally would post it but I had to swear I would not show ANYONE, more for the reason he doesn't want his grandpa to see and to give him a hard time.

I did mention to him that I would show his future girlfriends, he was giving me his little look he gives to me now and I just said back "that is a right I have as a mother that I get to embarass you with your childhood pictures, and don't worry they will find it absolutely adorable", I just got an eye roll and he changed the subject.

Good times I tell you, good times.

No comments: