Monday, November 16, 2009

Family fueds...

Your family would not be your family if you could not get into a fight but know that they will love you just as much in morning.

The current family fight is what to have for Thanksgiving dinner. It is definitely more fun to be just a bystander instead of the one in the fight (yes, the one that involved me before was Walmart and let's just say what I thought was innocent fun in the pictures being sent around turned into something ugly so the W word will not be brought up again). Food will be food, my sister just needs to take the same attitude as I do when it comes to it, make what you want the rest will have to just deal. I was told that all the specials (stuffing with out onions and the potato chunks for my older sister) did not need to be done anymore, guess what you will get what you get and you won't throw a fit. I say more leftovers for me so that works for me.

Well I guess you could be like the pie culprit though and just take it all home even though we didn't get any, we were too full from food to eat it then.

3 comments:

Norah said...

Hey I'm over it. Life goes on. But I want details on the Walmart fight, how did I not hear about this?

mama_g said...

Umm hello you were there! It was right before we went into the corn maze.

Norah said...

Lol I totally misread that story. I thought it was something that happened at Walmart. Yes the blonde in my hair is showing well tonight.