Monday, August 31, 2009

Just because...

Well just because it is the end of the month I thought I should do one more post, not that I have anything significant to discuss so what else other than New Moon. Below is the picture of the Volturi, which really I am fine with but come on Dakota Fanning as Jane? Not that I have anyone else in mind but I think she has just been played out. I guess I will hold of judgements until I see her in the role, who knows she may surprise me but right now not pleased with it.


I really did like the fact that they were using a bunch of small screen or no names in the roles, Kristen Stewart was the only one that really anyone had heard of. Yes, there are a few others that made names for themselves but really you looked at them thinking "what else did they play in".
I figure I will talk about it because I will have to wait for the video, at least at that point I can see it with the boy. With the plans to go back to school it just cuts out a lot of the fun stuff, we will see but I won't hold out any promises.

No comments: