Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fan Sanfrisco...

Okay, I am just adding this on because of a friend's blog and how she finds her kids saying wrong things so I am just pointing out that Hunter technically always corrects me when it comes to things and it is not some nice way of correcting either, he gets a snide little attitude behind him and I have to point out when he is being rude (not that I am the best example but I told him he can always call me out on things now too) but when he gets things wrong he doesn't realize in the least that he is saying things wrong. When I repeat them to him correctly he just says what he is saying and it is still wrong, I find them cute now. While working on his home work even while looking at the word he kept saying Fan Sanfrisco, but I wouldn't have him say it any other way.

Ever since he was a baby I have been trying to get him to call roast beef "roast beast", he looks at me and rolls his eyes and tells me that I say it wrong. I remind him of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas and he just gives me his look and tilts his head.

I also try to get him to understand that you can't win someone in a game, you can beat them because they are not a prize, you would think I have asked him to try to kill someone and we totally banter back and forth about that phrase.

I must say my friends kids are just adorable when they say it wrong and you can only have great memories when it comes to such words, love the "girl" cheese sandwich story.

I have to point out that my older sister's boys will say your name and if you don't answer back "what" it is like they don't know what to do, so now I just answer back with their names but they are starting to catch on and just carry on but I loved trying to confuse them.

Also H will tell me "but mom" and I turn to him and ask "I am a butt mom, does that make you a butt son", he gets annoyed every time I point it out, but I still love to do it.

I see alot of therapy coming to him for all the pain and suffering I put him through.

No comments: