Monday, March 22, 2010

Which is bigger...


Well let's start with one magical night that I decided I would cook, while eating the food I did one of my favorite things and asked one handsome young lad to fetch me some water. He returned with a blue cup, being as thirsty as I was I decided to let him have that cup and asked that he return to the kitchen to return with a larger cup for me.

Well, I guess I did get what I asked for. :)



On another eerie night while eating at our favorite Monday hang out, yes the staff there knows we come in all to often and we talk to each and everyone of them so Sizzler we love you. I was talking to the boy and I knew he was lying to me, straight to my face. I explained that my cell phone knows if someone is lying and it changes them colors. Well I being the sly mother that I am changed it to black and white and he tried to get out of the way of the picture, well it only added to the effect, but it looks rather eerie and he almost looks like a ghost.
After the "lying" photo was taken he didn't believe me, so I changed it back and took a picture of me just to prove to him the non liars look normal.
Oh what he does not know does not hurt him, at least yet, right?




And lastly, while shopping and getting a smaller grill for our already too small porch I found one and was trying to take a picture of it for some advice from my baby sister. I tend to use her for some of my major purchases because I don't really have another voice of reason in my house. You think the boy would be more helpful, but no, according to him we can just use the card and not wait for payday. I explained that the card must have money on it to use, he really didn't grasp that idea, he is learning my shopping habits.
The best part about this photo is he likes to be in photos with people not only to "ham" it up, but he loves to put bunny ears on them. Well low and behold he has bunny ears on the grill.
Only my boy.

No comments: