Friday, March 5, 2010

Things I love...

So recently I have been thinking of the things I love, this probably doesn't cover them all but just some that have come across my mind recently...

1. My son, of course that is the obvious one. I love him when he tries to make me happy only to come to find out he was doing things that he should not have done, but the intent behind it makes me love him even more and I just forget it.

2. My family. They are a handful and they drive me insane to the point where I just want to yell at them, but they are there for me and even if we have a full on fight we can still get together and just carry on with life. I have lost lots of friends in my life but my family has always been there for me.

3. My house. I may not be able to keep it clean and it is small and of course not the house that I want in the end but given that I am doing it on my own I am proud of it. I can only try to make it better. I only wish I could give my son his very own yard but we will make due with what we have and he does because he loves me (again one of the reasons why I love him so much).

4. A child's laughter. Yes, technically this goes along with #1 but it is not just my son's laughter that I love, I love just walking in a store hearing a child or at the park. It is the most sweet, innocent sound that I love and it always makes me feel better.

5. My sister's friends. I don't have a whole lot of my own friends, I have lost touch with many of them for a good number of reasons, mainly because my beliefs are different than theirs in many ways. I am also so shy even to this day (another reason why I love my son, he in a way always gets me to step out of my comfort zone and pretty sure he is why I am as social as I am now), but her friends have taken me in, I dare say they call me their friend too but I do look at them as a friend now so it helps. They help me want to help out my sister as much as I do at her work.

6. Freshly cut grass. Seriously I am so allergic to grass, but I love that smell. GAP use to have a perfurme that smelt exactly like it, I wish they still carried it and yes I did buy it and I did wear it, so I would walk around smelling like grass (what kind of weirdo does that and since I was the only one that is why they stopped selling it).

7. Fresh money bills. I am seriously a freak still (and if you look back to #5 they may not admit to calling me a friend now) like the smell of a fresh dollar bill. It can't be a gently used, brand spanking new only.

Again I said there could be tons more but I just thought of these real fast. Who knows I may have another some time in the future.

No comments: