Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hunter's Pizzaria, now open...

The return of the boy, yes he has returned only in time to make sure I have enough crumbs on my couch and floor to annoy me to death. Upon said return we were in his room (he was all to excited that I was able to hook up cable in his room on his tv). Well we found a box lid (?!, not sure why or what for) and on the box lid was something he wrote however we did not know what it said. I think he just randomly decided he made a sign for his Pizzaria. Well we find another lid (still not sure why and I am sorry to say yes sadly his room is that messy that two random box lids could be in his room and we don't know why) but this on was blank. I told him he could write on that one instead, I guess he now has a pizzeria that has EVERY pizza in the world. But I am sure you could get his all time favorite cheese (yes you have to order cheese even though a pizza comes with cheese or he will not be happy), mushrooms, pineapple and pepperoni (aka peppers, only to be pulled off and given to others because he really doesn't eat them and he can't just let them sit on his plate).
Upon his return he has decided to camp out on the floor instead of sleeping in his bed. He has also decided that EVERY doll he as will sleep with him and sleep on him.
Ah, the return of the boy, my life would not make sense with out him.

No comments: