Saturday, July 3, 2010

Team Jasper (and Alice) and outlook on love...

I am fairly sure I have talked about this before but instead of me finding the previous post I will just write a new one. Why is it there are really only two teams to choose from in the whole Twilight saga. Really book Edward beats book Jacob, but that is paper. Movie Jacob beats movie Edward (sorry mom and Mary, besides I wouldn't want my mom to attack him if by chance he were to come across). But really my heart belongs to Jasper. There is just something warm and wonderful about him (book and movie) that I adore.

I went to Eclipse, I think this one is my favorite out of the three and a lot of that comes from more screen time and story line for Jasper and Alice. They are my favorites, even though I dreaded the midnight showing with some of the crazies (hated the no air situation) it was great to be with friends and my sister. I started to feel weird that we were the only ones that were not taking pictures of each other just sitting in the seats (no they were not even dressed up or anything) so we pulled out our cell phones to try to fit in better. Below is me and my sister (I look like I am going to fall asleep but I was awake for the whole movie).


Given that I don't believe in much when it comes to love anymore, too many things have happened in my life that has tainted it. I won't lie, it is lonely at times but I have way too much at stake anymore and the relationships that I have had that involved H has just become too much. He is way to precious and I will not put him through it all again unless it is it and it will take some time to get there... Anyway back to my original rambling. As for love, the whole Edward and Bella romance is too much (maybe I think this because I have not found the love of my life), I find lots of aspects of the two of them a little overboard and I don't think love is like that. I find the Jasper and Alice love a little more believable, theirs compliments each other that I find a little more relatable there fore I find it more appealing which I do think is why I like them more. Alice is the type of girl I would like to be, but I know I am so far away from but she is very peppy and cute and likable.


To all the guys out there... hopefully I find a love closer to theirs in the future, I don't hold out any hope that I will fall in love again but know I am not closed off just I am done being the one to search and do the work. I am a strong and independent woman who has been doing things by myself for a rather long time so don't expect me to call you for every little thing. Now if you call me asking for help I probably will accept it, not willingly. Also just know, it will be a very long time for H to be a part of your life, he is by far the most important person in my life so he will be protected. He has been hurt by others so now I am tainted but if you really want to be in my life I am sure I (and H) will be worth it, you just need to put yourself in our shoes and know where we are coming from.




No comments: