Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 10 Movies...

So while I have been waiting for *stupid* Comcast and *stupid* Tivo to try to work together *stupid* digital converting and it will wig out just the same, but whatever *stupid* Comcast.

Anyway, while I have been waiting I decided to come up with a list of my top 10 favorite movies, not necessarily of all time but what I could think of. An all time list would be considerably longer as well as it would take more time than I have to think to analyze the list. I order from least to the best...

10- Okay really I couldn't think of a the 10th one, but really having a top 9 list doesn't have the same ring to it.

9- As Good As It Gets - Loved this movie probably more than I should have, but I am sure that a major part was the company that was there when I got to see it.

8- Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Seriously fell in love with Sarah Jessica Parker in this movie and it had Helen Hunt. Great time, made me jealous and I wish I could dance but I live through movies and other people's lives.

7- Dreamworks How to Train a Dragon - I loved this movie, not sure what it was that made me like it so much but I am seriously glad me and the boy go to go and see it. It has become his passion, although short lived, for a while.

6- Lilo and Stitch - Really another good one, of course because it is based in Hawaii (even if cartoon), but I really liked the story line. Even though it was a sister and sister relationship I love letting H know that even that we are broken we are still good. And he loves to tell me where my madness level it, let's me know to bring it down a notch.

5- A Few Good Men - I don't really like military/army type movies and such but there is something about this movie I just love and don't mind seeing over and over. I remember when my brother was running for student body council and we made posters quoting this movie (bad words taken out).

4- Dark Knight - I know it was rather dark but really this was one of the best Batman movies (sorry it may be in my eyes only but I feel it) ever. I think what puts it in this list though is Heath Ledger's performance, I miss the guy and the Joker will never be the same if played by someone else.

3- The Hangover - Of course Bradley Cooper playing in it all hottie and GQed up that really helps but I laughed through the whole thing, great, great movie.

2- The Devil Wears Prada - I love Ann Hathaway, she is great. I really never in a million years thought I would like this movie. I even protested it for the longest time. It came on tv once and I decided what would that hurt? LOVED it, I have watched more times than one person should (really I should own a copy but no I don't) but it is a great movie.

1- Star Trek - This is probably the only other movie that I love more than The Devil Wears Prada. I was trying to pinpoint a favorite part in this movie but really I couldn't and just dubbed the whole movie my favorite. I can watch this again and again. Of course I don't because I would have to devote time to watch the whole movie just because it is so good I can't pause it or anything. Maybe with *stupid* Tivo and *stupid* Comcast being a pain in my side I should start watching all of my movies.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am sorry to learn about the troubles we are causing. I work for Comcast. If you’re interested, you can contact us at the email below for assistance. We’d like to learn more about the problem so that we can assist, Please include your account info and a link to this page when you email us.

Thanks,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com