Wednesday, June 22, 2011

15 interesting facts...



I don't know how interesting this is about me but hey they are facts and maybe you can tell what kind of a personality I have...


1- All things frogs, I don't know why or how my obsession started with frogs but I LOVE them. Over the years I have accumulated many frog items so pretty much every room in my house has something frog related. My son gets items that are frog related and I laugh because he appreciates the gift and once everyone is gone I get told "I think they forgot to give this gift to you".


2- If it ain't a frog it has to be purple. Alright technically periwinkle is my favorite color but all things purple are great. I love that the boy talked me into a purple couch although I HATE that the dog and cat fur show up so well on it.


3- My eyes are a Hazel green, most days green but still some brown. The boy had blue eyes for the longest time but they are now a Hazel blue green, he loves that they are part green because he wants his eyes like mine.


4- Yep forget it being all things me being on this list. I can always find a way to rope the boy into any conversation. I wouldn't say I have no life without him but it is a more fulfilling life. :)


5- I have attended the Parade of Homes in the past few years and guess what I have hit up EVERY house on the list for those years. Crazy.


6- As I was younger I had to have both my legs in casts. They were thigh high and I woke up after surgery and they were too tight. They then had to cut them them wrap them with ace bandages. I remember getting to use the power skooters at the grocery store because of them. I then had walking casts and they had a little balancer on the bottom that I walked on. I also had to learn to walk all over again because of the amount of time I was in the casts, let's just say it is easier when you learn the first time.


7- I have never had a traffic ticket, I don't speed for the most part and even though I have been in two car accidents in my life never have had a ticket. (knock on wood)


8- Although they are not as tough anymore I have some incredibly tough feet. I can go barefoot almost through anything, they are softening up as I get older so I can't walk on the rocks or the goat head stickers or even the really hot pavement anymore I once was able too.


9- My monkey toes, I love my monkey toes. I can do pretty much anything with my toes. I even was working on writing for some time but haven't tried in a while. I bet if I kept at it I could though... I may need to look into this one again.


10- My HUGE candy apple head. My family always makes fun of my big head, it is huge, we weighed it once I remember this as a child and it was heavier than everyone else's. I must say my big brain just needs to have a huge noggin to hold it.


11- I love things that are miniature. I love the small little bottles and such that I come across along my way in life, just so cute.


12- I have only had I worked at the recreation center for 7 years and I have been pretty much at my current job since. I have had a few other little jobs here and there but I seem to be dedicated to my jobs.


13- I truly believe I have only kept my head above water financially because I truly believe that the Feng Shui rule of keeping your toilet lid down helps. If I happen to have to spend a whole lot of money because of something I blame it on the toilet lid being up, usually from my family visits, occasionally the boy but even less from me. (I know I am crazy)


14- I am a geek at heart, I may not know all the ins and outs of comic books and the "geeky" things but I love it all. I love that the boy is getting geeky and schools me in things of geekdom.


15- I have fallen in love with Heber City, I don't know why (partially a lie) but I want to live there now.


I can't promise I will be as strong as Kathleen at doing this list but here it day one. I don't have many current pictures but this one is fairly current and it is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm realizing how much a geek I am too. But I still make fun of Justin for being one. =)