Sunday, June 21, 2009

4 more weeks to go and Ragnar relay and myself...

I know deep down that H misses me however there are some days where it really gets to me. I find myself crying over silly little things and I think about it and then I find some way for it to come back to him. Most of it stems from me being lucky on not getting to talk to him for more than 3 minutes 3 days a week. I am just reminded on how much better of a person I can be when I actually try to get him to talk to his dad longer even when he tries not to and I try to make sure we make it quiet so they can hear each other. Only 2 weeks down, 4 more to go.

Well again my baby sister has survived another Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay Race (or however it is worded). She was having troubles getting the team to come together but it pulled through at the end, even if they had to get a random guy. I am glad he turned out to be pretty cool and a good fit for them. Not only am I proud of her but her whole team, they are a great bunch of people and I am glad she knows them, it makes life that much better to have such a great bunch of people around (random or forced into it) it sounds as though they had a lot of fun despite the weather.

This has been the second week of working out, I went running again today but I ditched the dog. I walked her at the beginning and the end as a warm up and cool down but she drags me down and I want to make this work out good. I am proud of myself, even though I am not working out as much as one would hope I think I am at a very good start. I just can't wait to show the boy that with enough dedication his mother can run a 3.1 (although I will tell him 3.2 all thanks to Mary). It will be the best feeling ever to have him see me and cheer me on. Not as far as Mary can go but it will be enough for now, a great start.

Forecast for tomorrow a few sprinkles of genius with a chance of doom.

No comments: