Sunday, June 7, 2009

The boy's odd and funny thoughts...

So I am cleaning while H is gone inbetween making my birthday cake to take into work this week (New Moon trailer inspired). Making cakes for me is fun because it allows me to create.

Anyway H has all of his school stuff just all around the house and I am going through it all to decide on what to keep because you just can't keep it all. I decided to read his journal, if it were a personal diary I wouldn't have read it but this is one that the teached discussed with them and he saw me flipping through so he knows I would have read it. I am going to type them just as they are written because I feel it adds to it too. Keep in mind that I have told him that he needs to try to sound out the word and try to spell it first before he asks for help, that way he can figure out the different sounds.

If translations are needed let me know, but I had to decipher the handwriting so I think that was the hardest part.

Just some of the funnier or sweet thoughts that were in this journal...

08-27-08
What I like second grade is Recess because I like geting chased Bi girls.

09-29-08
I feel happy because I am going ot play army by my sler (I think he meant myself). because is it fun.

10-03-08
I feel happy because I have friends. one of my friend me.

10-21-08
I feel happy because I am going to play kickball it is fun to play and it well be 2nd grade agints 6th and 5th grade and 4th agints nowan.

12-22-08
I played starwars at Recess it was fun. I was OBKOBI Garrett was YODA. Gary was R2-D2.

01-06-09
at Kentucky I went to bedstory at theaads it was very very fun. Then it was sahrday then I came back home then i saw my mom.

01-16-09
Today we had a Ronald McDonald Assembley. my favorite thing was win mcdonald act like a bump on a log.

01-30-09
In January I played Army with Garrett and I watch Girls. That's really fun when I and Garrett played Army and watch Girls. It was awesome and cool. (this was then followed by a picture he drew of him and Garret hiding and three girls.

03-12-09
Today is loved ones Day and grandpa because he is hurt bad we fix stuff.

04-24-09
If I could change the world I would add a other state.

05-08-09
some of my best memories of 2nd grade is 2nd grade.

05-15-09
If I lived in the ocean I be a dolphin and I would play ball with Garrett and Makayla. I would be wet all the time.

06-05-09
This is the last

1 comment:

fmandds said...

That is awesome! My favorite is 1/30/09 with him and Garrett and three girls. I nearly died reading that one.

And my word verification for this comment is "permarys", no joke. Hahahaha!