Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joel McHale...

My dear, sweet comedian man friend. I worship thee. He is really nice not just good to look at. I know, I guess I need a man in my life so I stop having such crazy crushes on celebrities. Rob Pattinson, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman... (there are so many more those are just the ones I have wanted or have seen their movies lately that I can recall). But really even if I had a man I would still have these crushes so it wouldn't do any good, I just want to be happy being me and spend all the time I can in the world with my son because really he is only going to want me for so long. Relationships can come afterwards. Yes I get lonely and yes it is hard at times but I would not change it for the world, I am very glad I have H, he means the world to me.

I like this picture other than I am squinting when I smile, I need to work on my modeling technique (Mary says do what Tyra says). I am glad it was such a better picture though but that is all thanks to Mary's friend Mandy who was smart enough to bring a camera. I am not sure where my camera is at the moment, it is MIA so hopefully as I am cleaning I will find it. So after I lose some of the weight (I could call it baby weight but come on the boy is 8 now, it is just pure laziness now) and practicing my modeling techniques hopefully I will have another chance to get it straight.


Maybe I could photoshop us in photos of weddings and such and just say he is my husband but he is traveling, no one I know seems to know him so I think I could pull it off. I might even get presents out of it.


It's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

No comments: