Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Artist rendering by the boy...

Just for you Mary, the picture of your favorite. The best I can tell is the part on the left is he and Garrett. Then split shot to them "spying" on the ground with five girls in the distance. The picture makes the words seem so much more fun to read. If they were not so cute and innocent I would say we have stalkers in the making.

This is day two of boot camp, so far so good. I am waking up extra early tomorrow to work out before work so I can have time to work on my cake. Dark purple, light purple, pale yellow and a green (shade still to be decided). I get to use my new colors, so excited. Then Joel McHale on Friday, I can't wait! I want to make a shirt that says "It's my 32nd birthday and all I want is a hug from Joel McHale!", I am going to borrow Mary's tiara too!!! (FYI, no money for the shirt but it is a nice thought anyway)

No comments: