Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ugh, working out can hurt...

So even though my baby sister can do a 3.2 (or something like that) all up hill it still kills me to just run for some time. I have been doing a 1 minute run to a 4 minute walk, I just upped the ante and did 2 run 3 walk. Didn't go as far as I have been but I even ended it with running for a little more then 3 minutes.

Really for me to remember that I ran for more then 3 minutes is really amazing because I am seriously stupid when I workout, no kidding, I dumb down. Remembering my name is even hard, so I will NEVER pick up guys while I am working out because of it.

Also just so you know I use the term "run" loosely because really I think at best it is a light jog, but really I think I see ladies with walkers go faster then I do when I work out.

And just so you know I think I should be studied because when I work out I have toxins leave my body. I turn bright red and I itch like crazy, all over it drives me insane.

I've been a bawdy little monkey.

No comments: