Monday, April 20, 2009

Remember when...

Those of you who have know Hunter best know he loves to play a remember when game. That game actually consists of something that has happened within a few minutes, hours or days at most. I laugh everytime this happens because he really starts out the conversation and you think it is going to be a trip down memory lane. But just this night we play kick ball and he just had to point out that remember when we played kick ball, that was fun right? I just had to get on and mention this because I laugh so hard everytime this happens. He had a blast and it was a different form of exercise for me.

Good night everyone. Treat yourself well, you only have one.

2 comments:

fmandds said...

I was just telling someone about the whole "remember when" stories like two days ago! My favorite will always be me teasing him about the time he picked up the dead bat. And what makes it better is he totally doesn't remember it.

mama_g said...

But what does freak me out is he actually talks to me about being in my tummy and he says he was so scared when he was coming out. I really have no idea if he is just toying and playing off memories I planted when talking to him or if he really does remember. It freaks me out to think it is real.