Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To Good To Be True...

I told you I sucked at blogging. But I am back only because my baby sister was giving me some real crap because I was so far behind, but I really how often does she keep her's up to date???

H's party has come and gone, he returned on Easter Sunday from a visit with his dad. He was not liking after he got home that his spring break was spent with his dad, he asked if we could spend some more time together at home. It is hard when he puts these requests out, but I got him to get excited about school because he was celebrating his birthday the Monday back so we got on and found the pictures he wanted and we filled out the post all about him (really this kid could go on forever about himself, he is the one that has to have everything with his first and middle name on it and then asks why he can't find one with his last name anywhere). I was happy to hear that one of his favorites things to put on his list of his likes were school and homework. Bless his heart, he can definetly make me smile, but the next day we were arguing that he had to do his homework.

We celebrated his family party up in Ogden this year. He wanted a Jazz Bear cake this year, after some mis-communications between my sister and I (bad week for both of us) we pulled it off.




Yes there is a crack on the bottom that happened while transporting, so point out Mar Bear because I know you will be dying to. We started cooking and making this at 2 and were done by 8 so I say all is well. I had hid his DS and had him open all the presents, he opened them all and did not say one thing. I could tell by the look on his face he was missing something and he would not say one word about it. I finally had to ask him flat out if he was missing something that he had wanted, he continued to say no he was fine. After asking him again he had finally mentioned the DS which then it was given to him. I am glad he was going to be happy with what he was given, it shows he has taken in to consideration that you always can't have what you want in life, when given lemons you make lemonade. I am glad he had fun.

Some people are like slinkies: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

2 comments:

TLGW said...

Love the story about the DS - too freaking funny. So sweet that he did not want to say anything to you about it.

mama_g said...

It was great, I seriously was the one who caved because he was not going to say one word. Glad to know you are coming up soon!