Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sister is still a tattle tale...

My baby sister is a pain, she tattles on everything. I am going to stop telling her things! She is seriously worse than an 8 year old, no wonder her and the boy don't get along!

My brush with fame story. So I always hear about how people I know end up meeting celebrities and such, I just wanted to brag about my encounter because I am a HUGE fan of Joel McHale (he is a man of worship only one below Shatner, but that is another story), I LOVE to watch The Soup on E! on Friday nights. It keeps me from having to watch a lot of stupid shows on tv and it makes fun of them in the long run. With that though I end up getting addicted to some because I think that the shows he makes fun of because I am thinking "really it can't be that stupidly funny" but trust me, he does not embellish any of the clips.

Any hoo, he came to do a stand up comedy show at Wiseguys in Ogden some time ago, I got to go and see. He was great, just as funny on stage as he is on tv. Well just to impress my son I showed him the picture I got with him, of course he just looked at it and thought why is she with some guy and wanting to show me? But then I turned on The Soup and told him to look at the picture again and boy did his eyes light up, I think I earned about 100,000 mommy brownie points with that look. He then had to know who he was and why I had a picture with him.
Just thought I would share it with everyone.
If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

1 comment:

Norah said...

I did not realize you still had a crush on Shatner these days. I still remember the little 5/6 year old who had to watch TJ Hooker every night or she'd throw a tissy fit.