Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dog haircuts and psychotic cats...

Okay, really I love my cat. He can be so annoying but I like cats because they just keep to themselves and can be trained better then a dog because he has always gone in the litter box. Angel (yes, named after Angelus from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who then got his own show and I find myself waking up bright and early to catch it on TNT) (okay, you caught me really because when we got him H said he wanted to name him Angel because he was like an angel, but really learned that is not the case) and the dog get along for the most part. I mean really, anyone living in the same household of you can get on your nerves and drive you to the point of insanity, you can say they don't but I know deep down it is true you just may choose to find a better venting tool then what others do. But for whatever reason, and it never fails, whenever the dog gets her hair cut, the cat seems to think it is a different dog and chooses to fight it out to the point where I have to cage one of them for the night. Seriously cat you are psycho! Just so you know how psycho he really is he takes off with my cellphone because it rings and vibrates so he just likes to take off with it. It does not happen as much anymore but I still catch him.

He is not as crazy as Friskies, the cat I got in 4th grade and snuck home and had hidden for about two weeks before I ran out of cat food for him and needed to get more but my parents saw the cat food I had put in the cart when the lady was ringing it up. Blasted parents for paying attention, but little does the boy know I did those things so I can catch him doing them and he can't figure out how I know. Friskies would attack you, but not just any attack he would leap on your head with his body over your face and claw into your head and latch on. Although Angel does just attack you out of no where but then runs away, like a sneak attack. And Angel did just attack my "wallet", the size of this thing is the size of a small clutch and actually quite heavy, he did proceed to take off with it before his front claws were removed. Okay, maybe it is a tie, why do I have the tendency to find all the psycho cats?

If I did not catch all of them just to make sure you know, the dog is a girl, the cat is a boy. I for some reason in my mind think dogs are boys and cats are girls. They are both fixed so really not anything other than the bane of my existence and it feels as though I have two other kids in my house at times.

Instead of a sign off, just a GREAT picture!!! Shatner is great.

4 comments:

Norah said...

I miss Friskers! He was a one in a million cat. I should have taken him with me when I got married.

SessionsFam said...

I remember when you guys moved and Friskers came to live with us! He jumped at my face and attached himself to my upper lip with his claws! I still have a scar! But he was cuddly when he wanted too! Dang cats!

mama_g said...

Ah, the joy of cats. Meow!

fmandds said...

Angel is the freaking bomb. I love how he attacks your wallet and cell phone. He is the most nuerotic cat I have ever had the pleasure meeting. And you should call him by his whole name, Angel Pikachu Barbie Gadd.

I remember taunting Friskies. I would stare at him straight in the eyes until he attacked me. I think it was an attempt to show I had better mad skills than a cat, but yet I always lost so I don't think do.