Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tori Spelling troubles...

I don't want to add to any Hollywood gossip but this really struck a cord so I am just letting my feelings out.

I love Tori Spelling, I have loved her since the good old days of 90210 and Donna Martin. She has had a very successful career and has a wonderful life now. She has two books and she didn't want to have anyone else's voice on the audio version so she even read it. She has two cute and adorable kids that are just adorable and you can tell they love their mom. Dean is a great compliment to her and I totall wish them all the best.

Her mother was on a radio station on the East coast and she came out and said that Tori killed her father with Tori's strained relationship with their family. Oh please come on. I very highly doubt that was the case but even more importantly even if her mother believes that you suck for even bringing it up and furthermore airing it on a radio station! What mother would do that to her child.

I love you Tori, you should just not worry about having your mother in your life anymore. That is hard for me to say because I feel every child should have a good relationship with their mother or father but she is venimous and should just be cut. You have a great family relationship with your friends and they give you all the love and support that you should have.

No comments: