Friday, May 29, 2009

Great son...

I know I talk about how wonderful I think my son is, even though some days I feel like I just want to strangle him, but when I have someone else make a comment to me on how good a kid he is I get even more boastful.

I have always said that he makes me strive to be better and I really believe that. I can promise you I would not know any of my neighbors if it were not for my son. He loves to go out there and meet them. Because he has been sick lately he has not had a presence outside as much and our neighbors have been concerned. I tell them he is sick and we get through that talk and such, well then they have to add in their piece of how wonderful he is with all the kids that are so much younger than he is. They just think he is wonderful to play with their 18 month olds.

I say he takes pity on a few other boys in the complex here, but really he just has a good heart and just wants to be friends with anyone. He even is really good to all the adults. I sent him out the other day to take the dog to the bathroom and I see him over talking to an older lady (a grandma) with the dog. I just got told today by her that he is really a great kid. She says every time she comes out he rushes over to tell her hello and just chats with her.

Two of our neighbors had babies and he had to rush out to get presents for their babies. He is the best and I can only hope to have the love in my heart that he has in his.

Good night boo, love you muches.

No comments: