Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday and Graduation Little Sisters...

Mary - I hope you had a wonderful day. Talking at lunch today with Jules made me want to go out and find a picture, after searching for some time I did not find the one where you were holding Hunter in the hospital on the day he was born, so if you have a copy of that some where I would love to get it. Yes, I know it is your birthday and not yours but Jules was talking and she had mentioned how old the boy is getting and how she remembered the day you called in to say you weren't coming in. I just wanted to put it up there just because it is one of my favorites. So I found this one instead.



I know Norah will probably be even more upset that you have yet to go on a vacation with them yet, but I really liked this picture. He still talks about this trip to me alot. I may not be able to afford a trip like this for a long time coming, but I think I do need to find some way to get him back to the beach because he really enjoyed it.

As I have read you seem like you had a wonderful birthday. But I also wanted to thank you again (and yes tears are seriously coming to my eyes) for everything you have done for me in the past 8 years. It has been nice to have so much support from you these past few years, you have really saved my sanity and you save me when I have some melt downs and just cry up a storm for a number of stupid reasons. You have been a rock to me that I have needed and even though I feel you are a second child to me because of the bickering that goes on between you and the boy, I know he loves and appreciates you more than you even though. He is always wants to make sure he has not disappointed you in someway no matter how small and silly it may seem.

Tami - I am so happy you graduated law school, I know it was always a running family joke you were adopted, oh yeah and you would be the first female president (but between Alva and I you have a lot of family skeletons now). But I wish I had the fire that you had to complete school, now that I am actually interested in learning I feel like I can't find the time to go back just yet. I am really excited you are moving back, it will be nice to see you anytime. I know we have not been the closest (Mary seems to be everyone's go between) but it will be nice to see you more often. And to have such a supportive husband and such a beautiful baby boy you are just beginning a wonderful adventure in this life.

To all of my family, thanks to you all, it is I do know how much you do for me and I appreciate it.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

2 comments:

Norah said...

What? I don't care that Mary has not been on vacation with us. Who else would watch our animals for us, jk Mary. We are not planners like you and Mary so the odds of her every making it on a vacation with us is quite slim.

fmandds said...

I did have a great birthday. I looked on my computer for that picture but its not there. If I have a hard copy that will take longer to find. But I will look.

143 your post. It brought tears to my eyes as well.

And I knew there was a reason I didn't really go to Disneyland. Ha! Now I know.