Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

I don't look at Mother's day as being anything different than just another day to celebrate women in general. I don't think you need to be a mother so be able to get a present or a surprise. So to any women out there I wish you a happy Mother's day today because guess what you have one and sometimes that is more of a battle than being a mother yourself.

We spent the day at the park, we had lots of fun. I forgot my camera so hopefully my older sister can send me some of the pictures that were taken on her camera because overall it was a wonderful day. Even with some headbutting with H it was still fun. I put a picture of the flowers that were sent to me from him, and no I didn't order these myself this year, his step mother actually helped him to pull it off. I enjoyed them alot and think it was great that she helped him out. I still want to warn you all that sometimes he really doesn't keep secrets very well (much like my younger sister).

The best think a father can do for his children is to show respect to their mother.

2 comments: