Saturday, May 30, 2009

Triathalon Sister...

Woo hoo little sister! You rock. Sorry the only pictures I was able to get because if you look below baby Iggy fell asleep and everytime I put him down he would wake up. Hope you enjoyed the sign, H thought you would like the glitter and fireworks.

Meeting up with Grandpa.

Drinking and talking.


The sleeping boy wonder.


Waiting for the race to be finished, those are small rocks not sand.




The sign by the boy for his aunt.



Oh, make that his best aunt. Sorry folks, I think the boy may have chosen a favorite.





2 comments:

fmandds said...

Woo hoo! I am the favorite! I know you are the devil childrens favorite. To be someone's favorite is all I ask.

Norah said...

You know I am highly offended that my kids are called devil children.